The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Friday, July 9, 2010

Project Nora

ok so to find out how Project Nora started you need to head over to Amanda Berry's blog.  This is her idea and so I'll let her explain.
So starting tomorrow, to late to start today, I'm going to write from 10-12 (noon) central time.  And only writing is allowed during this time.

I will write today I just know I don't have 2 hours togather to write.  I'm going to the YMCA in a few minutes.  I finally got into that good habit so i need to keep it up and then later today there a cookout at my church.  But i plan to write in the between time of getting home from the gym and heading to church.  That the Goal!

and sometime I will post my review from Shiver.

~Annie

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good luck! Some people do well with the so many words a day but we wanted to try something different. :)