The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Friday, April 16, 2010

2010 YA and MS Debut Novels review contest

Hi,
The Story Siren is having an 2010 YA and MS Debut novels contest. Everyone is to review novels only written by Debut Authors in YA and MS. Anyway for more information click Ms. Story Siren's name above. Here my list so far

1.The Iron King (Harlequin Teen)
2. The Cinderella Society
3. Leaving Gee's Bend (The Review)
4. Sea
5. Faithful
6. Princess For Hire (The Review)
7. Tagged
8. Nice and Mean
Will add to more to list later
Edited on July 7, 2010
Edited and links added on July 3, 2010 
Edited on June 11, 2010
Edited on May 22, 2010
So anyone have any suggestion for a debut novel in Teens or Middle School I can review this year?

2 comments:

MissA said...

I recommend Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves, 8th Grade Superzero by Olugbemisola Rhuday Perkovich, Nice and Mean by Jessica Leader and Middleworld by J&P Voelkel

I just finished the Cinderella Society and it was very cute, love the girl power themes :)

Annie said...

Thank you MissAttitude for the recommentions! I added Nice and Mean to my list.