The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Project Nora (Day one [for me])

So today is my first day of Project Nora.
I think for the first day I did pretty good.  Hard to focus at first and the last 15 minutes. lol.
Yeah I wanted coffee at first which is a bad habit I have, drinking coffee while I write.  I gave in and made a coffee. Anyway I'm still in chapter four but it turning into my longest chapter.  This is good!  I need some long chapters.  I'm not going to give a number on my words.  Like I said before I'm not counting until Aug. 31.  It feel good to write without the presure of a word count, to just have a set time to write.
I think I wrote more then I have in a while! Yay!
So maybe I'm on my way to be like Nora Robert and have a lot of books written lol (I have write first before I can publish) 
Thank You Amanda!  Here a link to Amanda's blog for more information.
~Annie

No comments: