The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Tuesday, July 6, 2010

not going to measure my life in numbers

So I noticed a habit of mine.  I like to have number goals.  My weight, (not bad, but I don't want to grow any bigger), money (who doesn't), and my word count (& self declared deadline)
So I have decided a few things.
1. Not standing on a scale for a month to see how going to the Y has helped with this "bad" number.
2. I'm still saving (and sending) lol
3. Until Aug 31 I'm not adding up my words in my novel or updating the word count bar on the sideline of this blog.
I'm going to work hard and trust God in all I do.

So this is the goal, wish me luck or say God Bless.
God Bless you.
Happy reading and writing,
~Annie

P.S. My word count for today....wait I'm not doing that until Aug 31.
Dear Reader,
What are some of your unusual (nothing to weird please) habits?

No comments: