The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Monday, September 6, 2010

writing-getting back in the seat and hands on keyboard.

I'm back sorry I haven't updated in a long time.  I started back to work at school and the board hired me for full time! So I don't have as many free hours in the day anymore.  Plus I got sick, but I'm better now.  So now I need a plan to write for two hours everyday.  And I plan to write from 6 pm. to 8 pm everyday. This is another attempt at Project Nora.

I also need to post my reviews for

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this blog!! Would you be interested in writing a post for mine?
I run a collaborative blog - DysfunctionalBeginnings.com. Literary works about growing up, family, and beginnings in general (expressed in a variety of mediums!) Submissions go to dysfunctionalbeginnings@gmail.com.
Let me know what you think!
Thanks for your support...

epaphroditus said...

NORMALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL

In the darkness I stand all alone
Like a cold and forgotten tomb-stone;
Not two friends have I that would cry
Nor would they even remember why?

This silent spirit is no substitute
For the sadness that lingers in my soul.
These thoughts that pound in my head,
Over and over they turn, then dread-
The earth trembles from lack of will,
And the night beckons for me to be still.

The days, the nights, they are all gone,
And I am left to bear this burden alone
From the pits of hell I seek heaven
With a mere hope that I will be forgiven,
But there is no light, not even a gleam,
For all the pain my poor soul has seen
As for all the times I tried to be so cleaver
This torment in my soul may last forever.

Now I grabble for love to be replenished,
But it now seems that it all has vanished;
From this moment on my friends shall pass,
And not one mere thought of me will last.

The days, the nights, they’re both now still,
And even the winds are still upon the hill-
Sadness, sadness, of a tender heart broken,
The love I gave is but yesterday’s token.
Why am I so normally dysfunctional?

Epaphroditus© May 2, 2004

http://luvpoems4u.blogspot.com/2011/01/margaritas-with-moonlight.html