The art of writing is the art of appying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair. ~Mary Heaton Vorse



Monday, March 15, 2010

About this Blog

Hello,

Welcome to my blog.

This is the place where I planned to talk about the art of applying the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair also known as writing, and share a little bit about what going on in my life.

I plan to talk about the people who have put their pants in their seats and finished and published novels.

I plan to spotlight books l love in the genes of tween, teens, romance, Christian books and others. (There will be a large variety of books)

I hope to give away some books, so be on the look out!

I plan to share what going on in my own writing. I’m still in the trying to finish that first book stage. So I hope you will join me on this journey and share about your own, even if yours journey has nothing to do with writing!

So what would you like to read about on my blog? Do you have any books you love? I’d love to know!

No comments: